Working with a Certified Coach
Working with a Certified Coach will help you reach your personal and professional goals faster and with less stress.
Coaches have the ability to view things from afar — in what some call ‘helicopter vision’ — and to shed new light on difficult situations. Often they can act as a sounding board through tough decisions, help sharpen skills, and motivate.
– CFO Magazine
Life coaching is a synergistic relationship between an accredited and certified coach (niche specifically) and a client designed to tap into your full potential. Just as sport athletes wouldn’t think of training without the added insight, objective perspective and enthusiastic support of an athletic coach, many of today’s most successful business leaders, professionals, executives, entrepreneurs and CEOs use the services of a life coach to take their lives, careers, or businesses to the next level. At JourneyHaus.com you’ll be working with one of the best coaches available, A. Xandrea Smith, who is certified in many coach niches and who can address your personal and business coaching needs for both your personal and professional life.
Part consultant, part motivational speaker, part therapist and part rent-a-friend, coaches work with managers, entrepreneurs, and just plain folks, helping them define and achieve their goals — career, personal, or most often, both.
Coaching is great for
- Setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Planning — business, career, and life Blasting through blocks and fears
- Clearing Clutter
- Financial security and independence
- Balancing business and personal life
- Making key decisions and designing strategies for success
- Communicating powerfully and succinctly
- Becoming a problem-free zone
- Building powerful relationships
- Breaking through the glass ceiling
- Getting promoted
- Finding the ideal career/work or business
- Finding the ideal partner/love/relationship
- Getting out of a rut
- Making an important life transition
- Starting a business
- Growing a business
- Living an ideal life
- Identifying core values and passions
- Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
- Getting Organized
- Making more money
- Having loads more time to enjoy life
- Playing, having adventures, and a lot more fun!
- And so much more…
How it works
Rumi said, “What you’re seeking is seeking you.”
Most life coaches have three calls a month with their clients. This regularly scheduled call prompts clients to get more done than they would if left to their own devices. Think about it, if you work out with a personal trainer at the gym, you work much harder than on your own. Clients take bigger actions, set bigger goals and think bigger when they work with a professional coach.
Expertise. The trained life coach knows how to help you set the right goals, make more money, and structure your personal and professional life to achieve greater productivity with less effort. You’ll achieve more in less time with the input of an accredited Life Coach on your side.
Delivery. A well-trained coach knows how to use the right words so that you are naturally motivated. It doesn’t take brow-beating or nagging when you are working with a skilled life coach. Coaching typically works best with a weekly call so clients have time to integrate new ways of thinking and take action each week toward their goals. Our coaching is done by phone and delivered in half hour to one hour coaching calls, with the option for teleconferencing. The experience is challenging and uplifting.
Area of Expertise
A. Xandrea Smith is certified in the following niches:
- Professional Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Spiritual Coaching & Education
- Family & Relationship Coaching
- Ministerial Counseling (donation only)
- Greif & Pain Coaching
- Health & Wellness
- Career & Business Coaching
Why work with Journey Haus
We seek to empower our clients from a place of motivation, inspiration, and action. By working with us, you’ll encouter great benefits, such as, taking more effective and focused actions immediately, you’ll create momentum with results and you’ll discover awareness that will result in more time and energy.
You’ll have support from your coach on day one who will assist you in breaking through negative blocks, mind chatter that only causes more struggle and stress. We believe in the Mindful Body Balance approach and you’ll discover our model throughout your coaching agreement.
We also understand that there will be struggles and possible set backs, and we want our clients to know we understand the idea of hard work and doing it on your own are sometimes hard to attain or stay motivated. We work with our clients during moments of set back to get them back on the road to self-discovery.
We will working with our clients to make the best decisions without having dependency on thier life coach. And while life coaches are not intended to make the decisions for the client, they are meant to guide the client and inform them about their choices and the pros and cons of their options – which enable the client to work toward making their own decisions.
We assist our clients by helping them remain committed to the influx of changes throughout different stages of their life, events or circumstance. Our method is simple and reflective.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- You want to CHANGE and improve your life because other methodologies hasn’t work.
- You’re super motivated and BELIEVE you can.
- You want some answers to your life experiences from a spiritual prospective.
- You want to know the Truth, regardless of how much it will hurt you.
- You are total committed in SUCCESS.
- You are ready to SURRENDER total authority of your life, well-being and way of living to the Divine (known as Divine Intelligence, Higher-self, Source or God who is the REAL doer in your life when good follows you).
- Total Commitment from you, that’s 100% you’ll do the work.
- Belief you can do it! It all starts from what you BELIEVE.
Create a New You
We’ve helped many people achieve their personal and professional goals with our effective transformation coaching plans. Become spiritual mind and body balnce — and celebrate your new life!
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE COMMITMENT?
Do YOU know …Each one of us as humans is responsible for our own evolution, spiritual growth, and understanding. Each of us has received the power to choose – this is called free will, and it’s your Spiritual Right. Many of us know about “free will” and uses it freely, but many do not understand its principles entirely.